Customers of the Calhoun County Water Authority can submit the form below to request changes to information on their accounts. Your current account information is required while the "NEW" sections should be filled out only with the information which you would like changed. When you have filled in all information, click on the "Submit" button.

 Please enter Name on Account:

Please enter your Customer Number:  

Please enter your PIN Number (Your PIN is located on your bill):  

Please enter your Email Address:

Please enter only the information below that you are requesting to be changed.

If you have a Joint Account, please tell us which name on the account that you are requesting the change for:


New Mailing Address:  

New Work Phone Number:

New Home Phone Number:

New Cell Phone Number:

New Email Address:


Clicking "Submit" above will open a new window. When you are done, Click Here to return to the Home page.